Everyday, 82 girls are forced into human trafficking.
Bringing HOPE and HEALING to Victims of Human Trafficking!
Where Hope Lives is home to the largest human trafficking rescue and recovery operation in North America. We are located at the Phoenix Dream Center (ages 18+), StreetLightUSA (ages 13-17), and Colorado City Dream Center (familial trafficking survivors). Our quality assurance report boasts a 94% success rate, one year after graduating from our program.
Stories of Survivors
Why Give To Where Hope Lives?
Where Hope Lives Provides
- Onsite medical center to address survivor needs
- Onsite chapel is offered for spiritual nurture
- Onsite behavioral health care healing services
- Onsite trauma informed high school
- Onsite physical wellness and wholeness center
- Onsite eye care and dental care clinics
- Onsite career training and job placement program
- 30,000 square feet of space for healing care
- 12 safe beds for boys and young men
- 41 safe beds for girls and young women
- 200 sex trafficking survivors served each year
- $46K per year per survivor in healing costs
- 10 Years passing legislation to help victims
But even with all this…Only 1 out of every 100 individuals trafficked will be rescued.
We transition adolescent girls from Trauma to Triumph who are at risk of and victimized by commercial sex trafficking. Some are just like girls you know. Some are homeless and never had hope. Every girl is worth saving.
Phoenix Dream Center
In 2008, while doing inner-city outreaches to reach at-risk youth, our Executive Director Brian Steele and his wife Skye Steele found this 13-year-old being trafficked on 51st Avenue in Phoenix.
It changed their lives forever.
After getting her the emergency medical help she needed, they scrambled to prepare a room for her at the Phoenix Dream Center and welcomed her in.
Short Creek Dream Center
The Short Creek Dream Center is a part of the largest network of organizations that help victims of human trafficking. Trafficking comes in many different forms and we want to see anyone suffering from exploitation be set free and have a place to go for support.