1 in 5 Arizona families face hunger. In Arizona 1 in 3 at-risk and homeless youth have been trafficked and the average age that a child is first trafficked is 14 years old. In Arizona, a child is removed from a family every 40 minutes. 90% of these could be prevented if the parents had the support they needed. In Arizona, the number of opioid-related deaths in the last four years has increased by 74%. Our governor has declared a state-wide public health emergency.
We get to serve people!
- Over 350 people served each year
- Prevention, Reunification and Age-out
- 100 families in case management
- 20 beds for children aged 0 to 17
- 10 beds for parent reunification
- 9 homes for families and singles
- Over 250 people served each year
- Trauma Informed Care Model
- 48 beds for girls 11 to 17 years old
- 48 beds for women 18 to 30 years old
- 12 beds for infants of survivors
- 12 beds for young men 18 to 26
- Over 700 people served each year
- Addiction Behavior Modification Model
- 120 program beds for adult men
- 100 emergency beds for adult
- 80 program beds for adult women
- 40 transitional beds for adults
- Through programs such as Dream Centers, Mom’s Pantry, Thrive, Street Lights, Dream City Network and Dream Conference we are making a difference in thousands of lives. Once broken people are being restored and finding meaning in life.